Super Fifty® seaweed extract
Super Fifty® is a highly-concentrated alkaline extract from Ascophyllum nodosum seaweed, highest on the world market (500 g/l concentration). The Ascophyllum nodosum used to manufacture Super Fifty® is sourced from the unpolluted bays and inlets on the west and south west coasts of Ireland, in north-western Europe. The product is registered for use in organic production by the Organic Trust and is listed by the Organic Materials Review Institute (OMRI). Super Fifty® seaweed extract exhibits very high antioxidant potential (O’Brien N et al., UCC, 2008) and has been demonstrated by external universities to enhance the following:
• Crop Performance and yield
• Marketable grade
• Root growth
• Soil bacteria counts
• Foliar spray or fertirrigation application.
• Volume of 1 pint per acre.
• General application timings: every 3 weeks of growing season.
• Specific application timings are on the label.
• Can be mixed with other active ingredients.
For more detailed information please click here.